We are looking for a wall and floor Tiler to work with a good client of ours in Den Bosch.
Tilers are in the business of covering surfaces with tiles, and are employed across household jobs as one of the finishing touches to certain rooms, but especially kitchens and bathrooms, as well as in big construction projects and shops.
• examining plans, measuring and marking surfaces and laying out work;
• preparing wall and floor surfaces by removing old tiles, grout and adhesive, filling holes and cracks, and cleaning surfaces;
• cutting tiles to size and shape with hand-cutters or bench-mounted tools;
• repairing or removing the previous surface before the setting out stage;
• grouting tiles, and cleaning and removing excess grout;
• work both independently and in group;
• ability to read technical documents and drawings;
• work safe to insure an efficient work.
• valid driver’s license and own transport;
• own hand tools;
• VCA diploma or the willingness to acquire;
• other certificateS related to the offer are a plus;
• physically able to do the work.
Tagged as: tiler
Craftsman for suspended ceilings and wall coverings. Suspended ceilings made of wood and metal. Work on Denmark Copenhagen airport. The...Apply For This Job