Place of work: Denmark / Hobro
Salary: 146,2 DKK / h + overtime
Working hours – estimated 37h / week
– trained welder / smith
– valid welding certificate 135, 138
– work experience with large steel structures
– knowledge of technical drawings
– course: working environment and safety during welding and thermal cutting (candidates missing this course will have the opportunity to do the course on site)
– we provide accommodation
– the opportunity to obtain missing courses and training on site
– English, Polish and Romanian language coordinators.
– Accomodation arrangement.
– Making Yello Card (health insurance), TAX Card and applying for CPR (social security number) in behalf of worker.
– Alarm Phone available 24/h for employed temps.
– Prepayment in the first week of employment.
– Help in organising transport from accommodation to work place (if necessary).
– Danish agreement with all rights – pension, feriepenge (holiday money), insurance from the first day. All payments on collective agreements (member of Dansk Industriog Dansk Byggeri).
Please send your CV in English along with any certificates / permissions (if any) to our email address:
In the subject entering: Welder/Smith / Denmark
Craftsman for suspended ceilings and wall coverings. Suspended ceilings made of wood and metal. Work on Denmark Copenhagen airport. The...Apply For This Job